A PARALLO EBOOK
How to optimise your software’s development and deployment processes using proven DevOps strategies
As an ISV with limited resources, DevOps can offer streamlined solutions to traditional periodic software development and release approaches.
The method bridges the gap between different departments and eliminates communication bottlenecks to create a smoother application development and release process.
We have developed this eBook ‘Greasing the SaaS release pipeline’ to inform ISVs on the benefits DevOps enabled strategies that leverage the power of CI/CD pipelines in Microsoft Azure can offer them.
- Identify areas of friction in your current SaaS application delivery process
- Evaluate proven DevOps strategies to enable rapid, high-performing releases
- Implement scalable CI/CD pipelines to help reduce friction in your release management workflow
- Identify the good, bad and must-have release management strategies for your ISV
- Free yourself up to focus on success - the case for managed DevOps
Download the eBook now
Greasing the SaaS release pipeline: Proven DevOps enablement strategies for ISVs to optimise CI/CD pipelines in Microsoft Azure
To remain relevant and competitive, ISVs need to deliver applications at pace. With technological advancements coming at speeds not seen historically, managing application development and releases through outdated and rigid development approaches will hinder organisational success.
This eBook aims to provide ISVs like you with valuable insights based on our experience optimising and managing DevOps workflows for reputed ISVs and SaaS businesses across the world.